WHEN DO YOU SHIP OUT THE ORDER?
For all orders processed after Thursday, we ship out the orders on the following Monday. We work to avoid shipping out any orders over the weekend to guarantee the quality of our Wagyu if there are any issues in shipment.
HOW LONG DOES IT TAKE TO PROCESS AN ORDER?
All orders are processed within 2 to 5 business days (excluding weekends and holidays) after receiving your order confirmation email.
Any changes to orders or cancellations must be done 48 hours before shipping.
DOMESTIC SHIPPING RATES AND DELIVERY TIME
For calculated shipping rates: We offer $35 FedEx 2 day shipping to all Continental States excluding California. For orders within California, we offer $20 Overnight shipping. However, in case there are any delays in the freight, we please ask to contact the freight company.
CAN I SHIP TO A P.O. BOX?
We only accept shipments to a valid street address. We do not deliver to P.O. boxes.
HOW DO I CHECK THE STATUS OF MY ORDER?
When your order has shipped, you will receive an email notification from us which will include a tracking number you can use to check its status. Please allow 48 hours for the tracking information to become available.
If you haven’t received your order within 3 business days of receiving your shipping confirmation email, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your name and order number, and we will look into it for you.
*IMPORTANT SHIPPING NOTES*
- Each individual order must ship to a single qualifying physical address.
- All shipments require a street address.
- We're unable to ship to PO Box addresses or APO/FPO addresses at this time.
- Humans of Wagyu is not responsible for any shipment that is delivered incorrectly and/or undeliverable due to incomplete, incorrect and/or invalid shipping addresses. Please double check your shipping address when placing your order.
- Estimated delivery dates are subject to change and do not include weekends or holidays.
- Unforeseen circumstances, such as inclement weather, can cause shipments to be delayed.
- Humans of Wagyuis not responsible for shipping delays or problems caused by the shipping carriers, failed delivery attempts, adverse or unpredictable weather conditions and/or acts of god.
If there are any issues or delays with your order, you can contact us always at email@example.com and/or contact the third-party courier that has your packages.